Alzheimer's Association Academy, December 5-6, 2017
The ROADMAP project will be presented at a meeting in Bruxelles on 5-6 December 2017. The invitation only meeting is part of Alzheimer Europe's Alzheimer’s Association Academy in which the organisation updates and informs representatives of its national organisations about important research and policy developments.
- Panel session: “The state of Alzheimer’s disease in Europe - innovation, value and challenges for HTA”. J. Bouvy, J. Georges, R. Handels, M. Knapp & C. Reed, Health Technology Assessment international (HTAi) Annual Meeting,17-21 June 2017, Rome (Italy).
- Poster presentation: "Overcoming ethical issues in sharing real-world evidence in Alzheimer’s disease: The ROADMAP Project”. J. Krutzinna, Neuroethics Network 2017, 19-21 June 2017, Paris (France).
- Poster presentation: “Real World Evidence for Alzheimer’s disease Outcomes”, Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC), 16-20 July 2017, London (UK).
- Oral presentation: “Actualités sur l’Aducanumab et étude ROADMAP”. Journées scientifiques de la fédération nationale des Centres Mémoire Ressources Recherche (FCMRR), 28-29 September 2017, Montpellier (France).
- Symposium: “Engaging with patient organizations within IMI consortia to inform quality, relevance and value in Alzheimer’s research – insights from MOPEAD, EPAD and ROADMAP”. As part of Lilly symposium, Alzheimer Europe Conference, 2-4 October 2017, Berlin (Germany).
- Poster presentation: “Challenges in Optimising Real World Evidence for Alzheimer’s Disease”. C. Reed, F. de Reydet de Vulpillieres, J. Gallacher, Clinical Trials on Alzheimer’s Disease (CTAD 2017), 1-4 November 2017, Boston, MA (USA).
- Oral presentation: “Challenges in Optimizing Real World Evidence for Alzheimer’s Disease”, C. Reed, F. de Reydet de Vulpillieres, J. Gallacher, International Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) Annual European Congress, 4-8 November 2017, Glasgow (UK). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1098301517303716